Monday, December 14, 2009

Emma Spanked I Think My Step Daughter Has Been Hit Before, What Can I Do?

I think my step daughter has been hit before, what can I do? - emma spanked

My stepdaughter was with him yesterday, as usual. We were all in the living room watching TV or on the floor. Anyway, Emma (my lovely daughter) was stupid and run in circles around the room, and) my friend (Eric's father had a range consisted of a toy in his hand and tap the back while running has. It does not even come close to hurt her, but if she did, she grabbed her ass and acted like he beat. Me and Eric are worried, she thought, before losing, and I think that's what Eric has tried to do. Eric called his mother and asked, as he has to think of themselves that accused him of beating exploded Emma. Then he called back from the left and see that his visit to have been. I do not kno how to take it. I mean, you already kno they can not tour, so do not worry about it. But your reaction makes me think it is something to hide and think to change the theme to ThreeTS leads us to forget. I know Eric is very excited by all that he does not believe that hitting is the right way disapline a child, especially since Emma is not even 2 years. Is there anything we can do about it? Or there's a way to determine whether Emma gets a spanking or not? She does not talk much, so I really can not ask him.

Thank you for all the tips and advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment