Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cannot Generate System Identifier For General Entity Check Nested UserControl Error?

Nested UserControl Error? - cannot generate system identifier for general entity check

I have a web application with the following structure
/ UserControls / common / DateSelectorUC.as ...
/ UserControls / content / ContentUC.ascx
/ Test.aspx

In my DateSelectorUC.ascx with the following syntax ContentUC.ascx

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;% @ Register src ="../ common / DateSelectorUC.ascx "AutoEventWireup =" DateSelectorUC "Inherits =" uc1 "%>

ContentUC.ascx I add my test page, but when I run it creates

System.Web.HttpException: Can not use a leading .. to rely on the root directory. Failure

I think this error is caused by DateSelectorUC.ascx and if they can not be done in Test.aspx, the way of my control

No comments:

Post a Comment