Thursday, December 31, 2009

Air Spencer Job Offer From Marks And Spencer PLC, UK. (Fraud?)?

Job offer from Marks and Spencer PLC, UK. (Fraud?)? - air spencer

I registered on the job portal naukri.com. A few days ago I received a job offer from Marks & Spencer plc, United Kingdom. I had to fill out an online test and submit my CV, I did. Today, he replied by saying that I was selected for the job and I have to report to work March 7, 2009. Since I have a work permit, visa, I was asked a scanned copy of my passport to send an agency called experts Motion (E-mail: inquiries-motionexpertsuk@live.co ... For some reason, I think it is a scam because I never invited to the interview or ask any questions about my training and experience, certificates, before the letter of offer. Furthermore, I recently I read in the newspaper that Marks & Spencer is cutting jobs due to the recession . In this case, how can someone from another country !!!). accommodation, flights and travel - attractive (GBP 7200 per month even if they do not ask for money from now is already in the e-mail that you Money as a work permit, visa processing fee must be paid after it has completed the formalitiesFILL-like applications, so someone has done no knowledge of false offers of employment, under the name of Marks and Spencer? I have my personal information to them in the application that I sent previously, I fear, be abused.

No comments:

Post a Comment