Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do I Need Special Paper For Laser Printers Color Laser Printer Recommendation Needed.?

Color laser printer recommendation needed.? - do i need special paper for laser printers

Please enter a recommendation from personal experience.

Looking to buy a color laser printer for printing flyers and brochures. I need something that a property that meets or exceeds the color prints or copies could be centers of big box copy makes available.

The quality of the finished product is my first priority, but if you would tell me if it really cheaper in the long run my own copies of data from home to print to be great.

Currently I have a small volume in a major center of the copy of the box for my packages to promote economic change at regular intervals. Standard one-sided color copies 24 # paper cost me $ 39 apiece. Double-sided copies on special paper can cost me up to about $ 2.20 per piece.

I think I can get the same quality home with us and save money.

Suggestions?

5 comments:

Doc8 said...

HP LaserJet received about 3,000 pages per cartridge and the cartridges cost about $ 75. It is 025 per sheet, and copies are fine quality. The model is yours, but better.

Mr. E said...

Lexmark Laser

7S282 said...

I use a OKI C5300 at work here, and works very well, copies are really good. I think the C5500 is the update for this model.

extremly... said...

Most modern printers, professional looking flyers, even the lower end of the price of ink cartridges ones.However spend more money in the long run, if you print large quantities of flyers.Kinko impression other package deals are relatively inexpensive, which is for ink and paper In comparison ... Good luck

webharv said...

Epson are very good, I think that in the USA so here are a few gifts:

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/Produ ...

Post a Comment