Friday, February 19, 2010

Thewrestlingfactory Ladies : Mixed Wrestling - What If Your Boyfriend / Husband Wanted To Do It?

Ladies : mixed wrestling - what if your boyfriend / husband wanted to do it? - thewrestlingfactory

I am thinking a little bit mixed wrestling will be a fantasy mastered by me in a competition. See these pages ...

www.thewrestlingfactory.com

www.angelsofdestruction.com

What would you do if your boyfriend or husband suggested I do? Is it possible to put to you that would be acceptable? I raise this subject with my wife, but I think it would be good, maybe I am wrong on this assumption. I want to live, for them to care for him and maybe make fun of me, beaten by a woman.

3 comments:

Complica... said...

LOL. This seems strange to me. My husband could not say, "Hey Honey, I want to try, and I want the game as it was in great danger. I do not fear the blows or bruises, but I'm not interested in spending all night in the emergency room.

If it does not really believe it, I remember the time you forget to wash the dishes / garbage raustragen / fill the void, and that's you a * ss! :) I suppose it will win a happy ending for all, so it is a kind of win /.

I think my husband would not everything. Although not as strong as he, I'm still surprisingly strong. In any case, I bet he could turn the tables and I do not think so. :)

You know what, I'm pretty curious.I ask if allowed by the present. I may be wrong, maybe he'll surprise me. Heck, if the women is an active struggle, maybe I'll wait on the roof, and the cell unit when he returns home. (No, lol)

Note: If the cell is the correct term, I am very pleased with myself impressed. I have no idea how he knew. Seriously. I'm not a fan.

♥The Mrs.♥ said...

I think I'll be fine as long as we had no children. We have a friend who has done and made a lot of work and time spent away from home. But I do not think that they are women and men together ... As far as I know anyway.

EDIT-Sorry, do not follow the links and thought you meant MMA. I would not let him. I think that have to do most of you, you're probably some kind of fetish.

Gator Live said...

I had an overt attempt to DDT once. I remember not aroused by it ... In fact, I do not remember everything except the ceiling run very fast ... and headache!

Also, in my experience, I think you better stop the fight between you and your child. They both should do it together ... could be very funny! But do not let your head for a long ... learn from my mistakes!

Post a Comment