Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tech Lighting WHERE CAN A SOUND & LIGHTING TECH GO TO GET WORK?

WHERE CAN A SOUND & LIGHTING TECH GO TO GET WORK? - tech lighting

Awesome! I do not know where you geographically, but I would start to hit the local sites and learn to live bands. I would also with churches and schools communicate and offer a discount. As a band, you need to build an audience, and a representative of the Wikipedia on a canvas board, musicians in your area and advertising. Probably it's free. Development of a web site up quickly.

2 comments:

RocKin' rObin said...

You need people who know what the position where you want to work. I think if you have all this knowledge, you know where to look for work. Put an ad on Monster.com and Taxi.com, you can check on Garageband.com, and good luck MySpace.com.

funcrunc... said...

My husband is an engineer and lighting, and put through concerts IATS (International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees)

Post a Comment